Friday, May 8, 2009

Greg Sanders: Just in the nick of time!



It was last Tuesday and Greg Sanders was pitching his final game for the Bakersfield College Renegades. It was a beauty; Sanders had a shutout going against Citrus and was working the final innings of his two-years for Tim Painton's 'Gades when I was introduced to his dad, Jerry. Like so many parents, Jerry didn't know about Shooting Star, but asked if I could get him some pictures. Normally that's not possible, as I am totally focused on my clients, sometimes as many as eight or nine at a time. But on this day I was finishing up on Jarett Martin, who was the designated hitter, and was able to catch Greg, who attended Liberty High, pitching the final two innings of his career at BC. And of course we got a great set of photos for Greg, including him being embraced by his teammates as he came off the field, and are happy to welcome him to the Shooting Star family of athletes!
Click photos for larger versions



No comments: