Friday, April 3, 2009

Because details matter...



I shoot thousands of images for my clients, constantly seeking those special story-telling photos that make our portfolios the best sports photography product in the world. And it's the "detail shot" that just might be my favorite of all. I never set them up, I just shoot what I see. Fast forward 10 or 15 years from now when you're looking at your portfolio, and there they are. The batting gloves you wore during your senior season; the measuring tape lying on the grass after you ripped off your personal-best triple jump; the lineup card with your name and the names of your teammates. Detail shots help us craft a story very personal to you, and set us apart from all those other folks you see running around with cameras. There's something to be said for experience, and we have plenty. Here are just a few of the detail shots I've done this spring for my clients.
Click photos for larger versions










1 comment:

Tim Halberg said...

Have already admired your work and appreciated your instruction as I was starting out.

Great detail shots!!